Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Faux Fur for the Win

Ruffle Top: Gibson || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Boots: Sam Edelman "Penny" Riding Boot (my favorite) || Fur Vest: local boutique (almost exact) || Necklace: Joan Boyce (similar

Y'all know I have love upon love for these ruffle sleeve tops- if you don't own one yet you are so missing out! The shape is extremely flattering, there are a million colors to choose from (orange I'm looking at you next!)  & they ring up under $50! Winner, winner :) 

I think this blush pink is just such a pretty shade for the winter season (can we all give an amen that winter pink is a thing this year) and I challenged myself to use this top as a focal point for a "winter date night" look. Since obviously you have to bundle up as the temps drop, I thought that adding a luxurious layer of (faux) fur was the perfect way to make this top say "I'm here for dinner AND drinks!" ha. Dazzling jewelry helps pop the outfit too!





Ruffle Top: Gibson || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Boots: Sam Edelman "Penny" Riding Boot (my favorite) || Fur Vest: local boutique (almost exact) || Necklace: Joan Boyce (similar

Congrats on making it halfway through the week friends! Last night I had a hair appointment & was feeling really bored with the length so i had a big chop!! It's really different but I'm loving it, hopefully I'll be able to hop on IG stories and show it to y'all today!


9 comments

  1. This is the perfect time of year for faux fur! I love the brown and pink color combination too.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that faux fur vest !!! I can't wait to see your hair cut ?? I'll be checking Instagram :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the faux fur with the blush! Such a great combo! I definitely am all about the faux fur vests during the fall/winter! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding a little fur faux vest just dresses any look up! So cute! xo, BianaBlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your faux fur vest, it looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all for pink in the winter too! and I love all your pearl details-Happy Mid-week--Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that outfit, it's so perfect for a fun date night out. That pink top is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gibson makes the BEST ruffle tops - I love this light pink one on you! Adding that vest is PERFECT for a girls night!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun outfit, Gentry! Love the faux fur vest and the boots!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)