Sweater: LOFT (on sale!) || White Jeans: Loft (run tts) || Booties: Vince Camuto (this year's version linked) || Clutch: Nordstrom (similar) || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch
Welcome to a brand new week y'all! Did you have a great weekend? Mine was B-U-S-Y... from a Juice Beauty Influencer event Friday, to a Saturday morning volunteering & Saturday night Christmas party with friends, to a Sunday spent with Santa- it was full of all the Christmas feels! :)
I also made a good dent in my Christmas gift list, and at an unexpected place! I popped into TJ Maxx for one thing... and somehow picked up 5 gifts! Mine had just gotten a huge Kate Spade shipment in and I was able to get notepads, planners, notebooks, water bottles & coffee mugs for some of my favorite fashionistas! It was a total win- so if you're looking for some great gifts definitely see if your's is stocked up too!
Sweater: LOFT (on sale!) || White Jeans: Loft (run tts) || Booties: Vince Camuto (this year's version linked) || Clutch: Nordstrom (similar) || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch
Surprise! I'm rocking pink today ;) (Note my sarcastic tone because I know that no one is surprised that I'm rocking pink- ha) The second I saw this precious pink striped sweater I knew it needed to come home with me! In the winter it seems like all we see is tan, olive, black & other neutrals... so when my eyes spy a bright you better believe I'm grabbing it! Even better news? This sweater is on sale for under $25! It's light weight and runs tts but is supposed to fit a little boxy (I'm wearing a small).
{SHOP THE POST}











Gorgeous sweater ! You look fabulous as always ! I laugh because whenever I pop into TJ Maxx I most always go in for just one thing but leave with at least 5-10 things too ! The struggle is real they have a ton of fabulous things. Happy Monday :)
ReplyDeleteLove TJ maxx for that exact reason!! You look so perfect in that adorable sweater - love all the shades of pink! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteI love these colors! And that clutch!
ReplyDeleteSO many wonderful shades of PINK!
ReplyDeleteI love this look! The different colors of pink are perfect and love those booties! SO cute!
ReplyDeleteCute outfit! Love that sweater!
ReplyDelete~Samantha
http://goldcoastgirlblog.com
Congrats on making a dent in your Christmas list! I love that feeling! This is such a cute sweater, so great with your white jeans!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Such pretty pops of color, perfect for our chillier days this week <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
I love all those shades of pink!!
ReplyDeleteKristin
stripesandsangria.blogspot.com
TJ Maxx is so much fun to shop at. I haven't had luck with Kate Spade, maybe I need to try again!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love it. You are adorable.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com
This is such a cute sweater for winter! I love all of the vibrant colors, and it looks so nice paired with your white pants. This is totally something that I would wear!
ReplyDelete~xo Sheree
PoshClassyMom.com
Such a cute and pretty sweater dear! You picked the perfect clutch for it too! Really cute outfit.
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com