Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sunday Scripture

If you know original source let me know

This is one of my favorite verses to remind me to "stay the course"- and not give up. The Lord has such a unique plan for my life- and yours- and if we give up in the middle, then we won't reap the rewards of the amazing plan He has for us! So keep forging ahead friends & do not grow weary. There are so many wonderful things ahead!


3 comments

  1. This scripture fits perfectly in my life right now!

    Briana
    https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great Sunday inspiration!
    xx - Leigha (thelilacpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - I need to come back to your blog on Sundays and read these. Our God is so good!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)