Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: For the Lilly Pulitzer Lover


As I'm sure y'all can guess, today's gift guide was WAY too much fun for me to put together! There is literally nothing in this post that I would be sad if Santa brought me... it's all so colorful and fun! One of the things I love most about Lilly Pulitzer, is that when you use one of her pieces (or wear one of her dresses) it just makes you happy! Like goofy-grin-on-your-face happy! And in today's crazy and ever changing world, I certainly think we could all use that kind of happy. So whether you're shopping for a Lilly girl, or just a girlfriend who could use a colorful gift, I hope these ideas help you with your shopping!


{SHOP THE POST}



8 comments

  1. Such a cute pieces! Great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these picks! What a colorful and cute roundup.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these Lilly items! Such a great gift guide, perfect for my sister in law!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many fun picks!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love all of these picks! That towel, and the packing bags would be great for my next vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these Lily gifts - some of my friends would DIE to have everything on this guide!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)