Sweater: Banana Republic || Jeans: Loft || Booties: Vince Camuto (this year's version) || Tassel Earrings: Fab'rik (similar here) || Clutch: Nordstrom (50% off!)
How's your week going friends? Last night I attended "Boutiques and Bubbles" which is a shopping event around St Pete with proceeds supporting the Junior League. It was so fun to catch up with my friends- and pick up a few gifts for some more people on my list! And one of the shops served cocktails in an ornament- it was the cutest ever!
Sweater: Banana Republic || Jeans: Loft || Booties: Vince Camuto (this year's version) || Tassel Earrings: Fab'rik (similar here) || Clutch: Nordstrom (50% off!)
This sweater caught my eye online a few weeks ago, and I asked the girls in my office "can I pull this off?!" We all agreed it was too cute to pass up! I'm so glad I scooped it up because it has so much personality & never fails to make me smile! While I wore it here with jeans for the weekend, I dressed it up for work with a black skirt and knee high boots- and it was the talk of the office! (In a good way) :) If you're looking for a piece with personality- this is it my friends!
{SHOP THE POST}










STOP IT! This is the cutest sweater EVER! I dont think you could have a sweater more like your fun and bubbly personality! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in that sweater! This is seriously the cutest look and so perfect for the holiday season.
ReplyDeletexo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
This sweater is too cute! Not to mention I love the title of this post :) Keep smiling, girl!
ReplyDeleteOMG can you be any cuter in that sweater! I love the pom pom detail! So perfect! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDeleteMaybe my favorite outfit you've ever posted!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteMost adorable look ever !!!
ReplyDeleteomg, this is super cute on you, and i love it with the white pants and booties!
ReplyDeleteb
awh, such a cute and fun sweater. Love this look with white pants.
ReplyDeletexoxo Falasha
Bite My Fashion
Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook
omg--how adorable is this sweater and you!? LOVE!!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, the pom poms!! That is the cutest sweater and you can totally pull it off!
ReplyDeletexo, Kristina
OMG, this look!!! Love the soft color palette, and your sweater is beautiful!!
ReplyDeletexx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com
Lovely sweater dear. Those pom poms are such a cute touch. The color is perfect for the white pants too.
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com