Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: For the Monogrammed Girl



Welcome to the next edition of "Gifting with Girl Meets Bow"- and I'm sure it's not a surprise that this is one of my most favorite editions yet because it's all about that monogram!! Next to fried foods, monograms are a southern girl's love language- and I speak it fluently! ;) 

I wanted to make sure to put this guide together for those ladies in your life who love a monogram too. Since these pieces are customized it often takes a little extra time to ship- so now is the time to order! Remember: "if it's not moving, monogram it!"


I was searching for a garment bag earlier this year & had I seen this I would have scooped it up in about 2 seconds flat! If your girlfriend is always on the go- this is the perfect bag to add to her travel rotation!

Y'all should know by now that coffee mugs are my FAVORITE gift to give & to receive. They are just so cute and practical!

THREE || Valet Tray
Catch-all trays are perfect for every nook-and-cranny in your house. I'm loving mine to hold all my oversize statement earrings, but they are also great for tossing in your keys when you walk in the front door- whatever you need!

I've read so many reviews that say this is the softest pullover ever- and that sounds pretty perfect to me! This would be such a great gift for a high school or college girl - they are all about that cozy!

If you've got a jewelry lover in your life- there is no doubt they need this tray! I think the pink and gold coloring is so cute- but it does come in three additional color options!

Classic color. Classic shape. Timeless gift!

Ummm- this is too adorable!! How perfect for a friend who loves athleisure -wear or is always running around town. The plaid pattern is just perfect for this time of the year too!

EIGHT || Navy Earrings
Santa brought me monogrammed earrings last year and I just love them so! These are just a perfect gift for the preppy gal in your life.

I have a Barrington tote bag and I cannot get enough of it! It holds everything under the sun, is a perfect travel bag, is super durable, and has pockets for everything! In a word: perfection.

TEN || Plaid Flats
These are so adorable- I can't even! Paired with jeans & a cream sweater (like I styled yesterday)- these are too good!

I can think of several ladies who love to cook & bake and would totally appreciate this darling apron! Pair it with a cute spatula or mixing bowls for a unique and thoughtful gift!

{SHOP THE POST}



5 comments

  1. Those plaid flats are to die for! I may just have to get them for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for a pretty mug and that monogrammed flowered one is perfection! Those flats are perfection too ! Have a wonderful Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the best monograms! Love all of these picks!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks!! I'd be happy getting any of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monogram gifts are the best - I love those flats and that garment bag!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)