Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

What I Bought From the Black Friday Sales


When I asked over on IG stories if y'all wanted a Black Friday haul I got a resounding "YES!" I know I always think it's fun to see what everyone picked up from the sales, so I'm pretty excited to share what I scored too :) 

In the spirit of sharing I'd also LOVE to see what you picked up- so leave me a note in the comments and share your finds!






PS- If any of y'all are suckers for sappy Christmas movies like I am, I just watched the cutest one, "The Christmas Prince" on Netflix today and it was perfect for getting me in the Christmas spirit! :) 


1 comment

  1. Cute picks dear. It would be nearly impossible for me to resist that cute Tegan romper too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)