Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Holiday Party Style with Caroline Dawn

Top: c/o Caroline Dawn || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch || Clutch: c/o Vera Bradley || Heels: Target (old, similar here)

The season of holiday parties is here- Just this week alone I got three invitations for the coming few weeks, and I know there are more on the way! I don't know about you, but the first thing I start to think about is, "What am I going to wear?!" since we all know how many pictures are going to be taken! But, being a gal on a budget, that's why I want to pick and choose the pieces I pick up for the holidays. Enter this pretty & sweet Caroline Dawn Harper top! Founded in Charleston, you can definitely see the southern influence in her collection - and y'all know thats right up my alley!

I paired this look with jeans & heels, but you could easily add booties or tall boots when the temps (finally) drop! Oh, and just a fun note about this pretty clutch: It's RFID capable, so you don't have to worry about people walking by and scanning your credit cards (which happens more often than you think). It's also got more pockets & spaces to keep you organized than any other clutch in my wardrobe- definitely add it to your Christmas list!







Top: c/o Caroline Dawn || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch || Clutch: c/o Vera Bradley || Heels: Target (old, similar here)

Hope y'all have a lovely weekend! I took the entire week off next week, so I'm really looking forward to a long, relaxing weekend before heading to see my family for Thanksgiving! I've got lots of fun headed your way next week too so be sure and stop by! :)


27 comments

  1. I love this casual outfit, I feel like I would wear this range of outfit for a few occasions! I think I'd have to pair the jeans with tall boots, it's supposed to be a little chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect holiday party look! Love that top!
    http://stopdropandvogue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is super cute. Happy Friday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole look is fabulous! I love the colors of your top and earrings, and how fabulous is your clutch?

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just the perfect top to wear for a fun GNO or laid back holiday party!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This top would be soooo great for holiday parties! I'm so sad that I'm missing my company's holiday party for travel. :( I'm hoping to get another invite to a holiday party before the season is over!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving this top girl! So adorable on you :)

    -xo, Azanique | https://www.lotsofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colorblocking! so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your earrings are the cutest! xo toby

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look incredible (as always)!!!! I love your style SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The top is both classy and fun! That clutch is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a darling little top and the clutch is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of your unique brands you share! so cute, Gentry!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable are you? I am loving this top on you lady!

    xo Alicia | AliciaTenise.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun outfit! Perfect for the weekend!

    Liz
    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that sweater!! So pretty!
    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh hai cutie! love this cute and casual look

    ReplyDelete
  18. That top is just too cute! Love this whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yesss this clutch is perfect for holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is the cutest peplum top! I wish I could wear that now where I live!

    April | https://thebluehydrangeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that you are sharing a more casual option for the holidays! So many of the events and parties are less dressy and this is the perfect look for a more casual event! XO

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  22. That top is so cute, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love how you styled this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks really comfy, yet stylish and casual. Love the top dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)