Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Happy November: My First Holiday Outfit of the Season!

Vest: c/o Marley Lilly || Plaid Shirt: J. Crew Factory || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Booties: Vince Camuto (old, similar here) || Monogram Necklace: Moon & Lola || Apple Watch with this band

It's the first day of November & the beginning of the most wonderful time of the year! There's a chill in the air, Christmas decorations hitting the shelves, & a hum of festive spirit that I can't get enough of. The next two months are going to be so much fun y'all!


I've got a "Holiday" tab at the top of my page now, & there you'll be able to access my gift guides & holiday outfits to help y'all have the most fabulous holiday season!








Vest: c/o Marley Lilly || Plaid Shirt: J. Crew Factory || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick || Booties: Vince Camuto (old, similar here) || Monogram Necklace: Moon & Lola || Apple Watch with this band

As you start to think about gifts for the season, this monogrammed vest would make a PERFECT one! I love layering this time of the year and this warm sherpa material is so cozy- especially layered over my favorite flannel button up (currently on sale for under $35!). Hard to believe gift guide season is here! Speaking of, what guides would you like to see this season? Who do you most need to shop for? I can't wait to help you find all the perfect gifts!

{SHOP THE POST}



17 comments

  1. The color of your vest is my favorite neutral right now! It's such a great color to mix and match. And looks great with navy-which is my entire closet, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute vest and I love the colors in that plaid shirt. I am right there with you on the holiday fun. I am looking forward to this holiday season.

    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy November !!!Love love your outfit ! That vest is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaid! So perfect for fall and the holidays! And that vest looks so cozy! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute girl! I love the plaid with the booties - this is a great holiday look! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look darling as always, and that vest looks so cozy <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fur vest is so cozy for fall and i love the plaid button up!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is a great look for the fall season and the monogramed vest really takes it up a notch. It finally cooled down here so is just starting to feel seasonable.

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm headed to NYC this week and so excited to be able to wear some fall looks there! Thanks so much for stopping by! XO

      Delete
  9. You look so cute in this outfit! I love that vest, I really love the monogrammed part. What a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That vest looks so cozy, and I love the dual monograms!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! Perfect for all the holiday events leading up to Christmas!

    Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great casual holiday look! I love your top and those boots are fabulous!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah ok I love love love this outfit girl! It's adorable!! Paired so nicely.
    Katie | http://www.meshkomoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for providing good information,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely vest and leathers booties combo dear! This is such a cute casual look, and you're definitely rocking it.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the CUTEST holiday outfit - and so you! I love, love that plaid shirt!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)