2. I've always loved the colorful jewels at Baublebar but they have hit it out of the park for their latest guest bartender collection! Megan Runser is a loyal customer battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma and 100% (!!!) of proceeds from her collection will go directly to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Talk about shopping for a cause! I'm so inspired by Megan's "Good As Gold" collection and all it stands for! My picks are: this bib necklace, these studs, and this motto bracelet (but you can't go wrong with anything that supports such an amazing cause)!
3. Lately I cannot get enough of the cranberry color that is popping up everywhere this season- it's safe to say I am obsessed! I'm currently crushing on this dress, and want to pair it with these heels and this necklace for a classy night out!
4. I was obsessed with my summer C. Wonder tote; now they have this adorable houndstooth version for fall and I don't know how I can say no?! Anyone else have this problem?? As I always say… Love it once, buy it twice! :)
5. I love cozy sweaters for fall, and #targetdoesitagain with this striped waterfall cardi - at under $30 how can anyone resist?
I hope y'all have some fun weekend plans! Mine include getting a head start on Christmas shopping, a girls night with plenty of champagne, and spending the day with a bestie of mine. I think this is going to be the perfect weekend I need after a rather stressful week! How about you?
Thanks for stopping by y'all!

It sounds like you have a great weekend planned, have fun!
ReplyDeleteIt's been a great one! Hope yours was wonderful too!
DeleteI love the houndstooth bag! It's so adorable!
ReplyDeleteI can't get enough! :)
Deleteoh i love that quote, i havne't seen that one before
ReplyDeleteIt's a good one :)
Delete