Vest: Old Navy // Plaid: Old Navy // Boots: Sam Edelman // Jeans: Loft (my new favorite) // Watch: Randy Jackson (sold out, love this) // Tassel Bracelet: Haley's Boutique // Ring: Technibond (old, love this)
Thanks for stopping by y'all!
A Florida belle's take on fashion and lifestyle

© 2015 Girl Meets Bow. Ashleigh Template designed by Georgia Lou Studios All rights reserved.
This looks like a great time, you look adorable too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny- it was a lot of fun! :)
DeleteThis is the perfect fall outfit! I love those boots! I was going to buy them but the store didn't have my size. Seeing them on you makes me want to try again! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteMarianne
www.goodgirlgoneglam.com
You will not regret hunting them down- I swear by them! :) Thanks for visiting Marianne!!
DeleteLove this fall perfect look!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com
Thank you Claire!
DeleteAnother super cute outfit! I am in love with plaid these days! :) Pinning this post! xxoo
ReplyDeleteI'm so in love with plaid too! I'm having a serious moment with it!
DeleteVests and plaid-the perfect fall combination! <3
ReplyDeleteFishbowl Fashion
I think so too! :)
DeleteYou are too cute! I love love love that color plaid on you! It's amazing against your hair color!
ReplyDeleteThanks love! You're so sweet!
Delete