Y'all I am so into pink and black lately it's not even funny! I could give this color combo a hug I am loving it that much! The black and white is so classic while pops of bright pink keep the look straight-up f-u-n! And these days who doesn't need a little more fun in their look?! I also added even more pizzaz with this fun turquoise jewelry- I think it brought the whole look together - don't you?
Top: Lilly Pulitzer Elsa // Skirt: Loft Outlet (similar here and here) // Shoes: J. Crew Factory // Necklaces: Argento Vivo (Love this and this layered to create a similar look) // Watch: TKO Watches via HSN (borrowed)
And a few more black and white color combos to inspire you:
Thanks for stopping by y'all!









I love the pink and black, cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
DeleteI love that skirt! Stripes are so fun!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree- the most fun! :)
DeleteLove your skirt and your top is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lorna!
DeleteSuch a cute outfit! Love it!!
ReplyDeletewww.simplydavelyn.com
Thanks love!
Deletevery pretty. I like pink and black together
ReplyDelete