There are days where I like to play it safe with my wardrobe… but then there are days like today where I do not! Sometime I just get a wild hair and love to mix it up- and though all these pieces seem a little crazy something about them just kind of "works" when put all together! Plus, we all know by now that leopard is a neutral… so these leopard accents just tie everything together! :) On this sunny Tuesday I hope y'all aren't afraid to mix it up a little bit- some wild never hurt anyone! Have a fabulous day friends!
Thanks for stopping by y'all!






I love your pattern mixing! The colors work so well together and you can't go wrong with putting gingham with anything. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Thank you Whitney! I loved how this was so unexpected but it just came together! :)
DeleteThese are such cute photos! Love the mug. Great gingham top, and great pattern mixing!
ReplyDeleteLauren xo
Sophisticated In Style
Thank you Lauren- this mug is a favorite of mine too :) xo
DeletePlaying it safe sometimes is okay, but gets boring. I love this "risk" of not playing it safe, it works so well. And that mug is absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteClare
Understated Classics
Yes- it's fun to break the rules sometimes! Thanks for visiting Clare :)
DeleteThis mixed print look is perfect! This outfit is just too cute!
ReplyDeletexo,
Jacqueline
stylininstlouis.com
Thanks love! I had so much fun getting creative with it :)
DeleteI love all your mixed print. I think sometimes we underestimate how something will or does turn out but then it looks super cute or not so cute, yours looks cute of course. I think the touch of leopard is adorable. I want to invite you to my link up that went live today called "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" I will feature my favorite/inspirational 5 blogger posts from this link up next time. You may be one of 5. Until then it's nice meeting you, will follow. Rachel xo
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite Rachel! I will check it out :) Have a great one!
DeleteI love that you are mixing the patterns and the details like the belt and the jewelry! I want this outfit in my closet!! Thank you so much for joining J and myself {www.2catsandchloe.com} for our Celebrate Southern Linkup! I’m pinning your post to our official Celebrate Southern Pin Board now! :) xxoo
ReplyDeleteHi Susan, Thank you so much for having me! I love the new link-up and am having so much fun making new friends! xo
DeleteI love that you didn't play it safe today! I love stripes whenever, where ever. Then add in that awesome gingham and then add in more fab with that animal print belt, and you have a winner in my book! Adorable love!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining the Celebrate Southern link up this week too! I hope you have a great Halloween and that we see you back again for another week of the link up on Tuesday!
J @ Bless Her Heart Y'all
www.blessherheartyall.com
Happy Halloween to you too!! :) I love the link-up and am having so much fun joining in!
Delete