When I was in Nashville two weeks ago I rocked this outfit for a night out on Broadway- and it couldn't have been a better choice! These booties were so much edgier than my normal style, but I loved the fun, fringe flair they added to my normally polished look! Throw in some oversize gold jewelry and you have a recipe for a great Southern look!
PS- Styling this look helped me cross off another 101 in 1001 (#29)
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (one of the comfiest dresses you will own!) // Woven Belt: Loft (old, love this) // Booties: Sam Edelman // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (on sale for $29!) // Bracelet: Heidi Daus (borrowed)
Thanks for stopping by y'all!








Love the fringe on your booties and the color. The blue is stunning on you!.
ReplyDeletefrom the link up,
please stop by, jess
http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/
Thank you so much Jessica! Looking forward to visiting your blog too!
DeleteSuch fun boots, I have similar in black and love them!
ReplyDeleteThey make me feel so sassy! ha! :)
DeleteSo cute!! Love the color on you!!!!
ReplyDeletewww.Fashionabella.com
Thanks Whitney! :)
Delete