Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: All Shades of Blue

Top: J. Crew Factory (old, great option here) || Skirt: J. Crew (on SALE and in-stock in all sizes!) || Wedges: Tory Burch || Apple Watch with this band || Gold Bangle: Kate Spade

Well y'all, it has been a HOT minute since I shared a workweek look here on the blog, but I am thrilled to say that work style is back here on Girl Meets Bow!! I think for the past few months I've been pretty uninspired by my workweek wardrobe, which means that it's been hard to find pretty new pieces to share with y'all. But that's changing today! 

Lately I have been on a skirt-buying kick, which has given me all sorts of inspiration for my work week! Let's take today's double stripe skirt shall we? I'm such a sucker for a good stripe, and the alternate stripes on this piece are too much fun! For these pictures I decided to keep it "neutral" an pair it with a coordinating shade of blue, but a crisp white oxford or blouse, or a bold pop of color would also be beautiful! Since the skirt is cotton though, you could also dress it down for your weekends with a casual tee and sandals. It really is a skirt that will "do it all!" (Which is what I need in my wardrobe!) 

What's your favorite piece you've bought lately for work?









Top: J. Crew Factory (old, great option here) || Skirt: J. Crew || Wedges: Tory Burch || Apple Watch with this band || Gold Bangle: Kate Spade

{SHOP THE POST}

Happy hump day y'all! Only a few more days until the weekend ;) 


11 comments

  1. You look so pretty in this shade of blue Gentry! I love when you share your work looks because you always have a fresh take on this category of clothing.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most darling skirt and top combo!! Love the blues :) xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with this skirt! So cute and perfect for work or play! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt!!! Blue, white and stripes - the best combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of your top is beautiful!! Love this summer look lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun are those ruffles?! Such a great look for the office <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! That cornflower blue color is just gorgeous. Cutest skirt ever!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit! Beautiful look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This skirt is so cute and I love the blue blouse that you have paired it with :) I have been uninspired by my work wardrobe recently too but have just bought some lovely pale pink trousers that I can't wait to style. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit!! That top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)