Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Oh Shello!

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Stella Shift Dress (Print also available in this dress) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Purse: J. McLaughlin (borrowed) || Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties || Apple Watch with this band || Earrings: RJ Graziano (under $25!)

These pictures are some of my favorites I've taken lately, because I think you can so easily see how happy I am (and have been) lately! One of my foundational values for Girl Meets Bow is that I want it to be a destination that makes getting dressed the most fun part of your day. It sounds kind of cheesy, but I really do believe that when you love your outfit it lights up something in you that just radiates throughout your day! Well friends, when I reach for this darling shift dress- I light up like a Christmas tree!

This beach girl's heart went pitter patter when I laid eyes on the seashell print- it's too much fun & such gorgeous colors! Lilly never spares any details, and the lace trim on the neckline and sides it the perfect finishing touch. And need I tell you how swoon-worthy the bows are?? I think y'all know me pretty well by now and no doubt know how much I love them!







Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Stella Shift Dress (Print also available in this dress) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Purse: J. McLaughlin (borrowed) || Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties || Apple Watch with this band || Earrings: RJ Graziano (under $25!)

{SHOP THE POST}


{OH SHELLO FAVORITES}



Alright y'all, it's only a few hours that stand between us and the weekend- we can do this :) Sunday morning I'm headed to do something I've never done before... any guesses?! I'm really excited but also nervous! Make sure you're following along on Instastories because I'll be spilling the details there first!


7 comments

  1. You look so happy and cute! This dress is adorable, and I just love the shell print. PErfect for summer.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable look and so great on you! That bag is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look happy and I love that! Definitely fulfilling your mission.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable dress and that purse is perfection !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do look so happy in your photos and your outfits are always so inspiring and fun :) I totally agree, an outfit can set you up for the day and make you feel so much better so it's important to wear what makes you feel happy. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so glad you are in a happy season of life — I am too! Love this dress on you so much! Wish we lived closer so we could match in our Jacks!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you're doing great. Cute dress though, I love your bag!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)