Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Q&A With Girl Meets Bow

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Del Lago Tunic Dress || Clutch: old, option here || Apple Watch 42mm with this band || Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties || Tassel Earrings: similar

Hey Friends! Happy happy Monday!

As you're reading this post I'm jetting off to NYC for three days in the city for market week. There is supposed to be some serious thunderstorms today, but the clear skies the rest of the trip- and I'm looking forward to a break from the sweltering heat!

Last week I did a fun Q&A guest post on So Sarah Hunt's blog, but I realized that there are lots of new faces around here (hiiii friends!!!) so it would be just as fun to "introduce" myself again here too! Sound fun? Let's get started!


Why did you start a blog?
It's hard to believe but I've been blogging for 4 years now (time flies)! I had thought about starting a blog for years, but always came back to needing a photographer and wasn't sure how to make great photos happen. Well, my Aunt started dabbling in photography and when she offered to be my photographer everything clicked into place and Girl Meets Bow was born!

My mission for the blog is simple- I want to inspire women to have as much fun getting dressed as I do! (It's seriously my favorite part of the day.) As I'm sure you can see from these pictures- I love bright colors & bold prints and believe that no one can ever be sad when wearing happy clothes! So I hope that when you stop by the blog you leave with a smile on your face and the inspiration to pick out an outfit that makes YOU happy! :)



Where do you like to shop?
It's probably pretty obvious from these pictures ( ;) ) but my all-time favorite brand is Lilly Pulitzer! The prints, the fun, the color- gimme each and every pieces (if only I had an unlimited budget!)

For more budget-friendly styles, I always find winners at Loft, great pieces at J. Crew, and fun color at J. Crew Factory. Local boutiques are always a fun source of inspiration for me too; I love that they have unique styles you can't get anywhere else.



What are three silly things you absolutely love?
My 60 lb German Shorthair Pointer (Buddy), Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, & wearing bright colors!

Bonus like: I'm obsessed with The Real Housewives, Southern Charm, & The Bachelor/Bachelorette


Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Del Lago Tunic Dress || Clutch: old, option here || Apple Watch 42mm with this band || Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties || Tassel Earrings: similar

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a great week friends!! I will be popping in throughout the week with new posts (yay for planning ahead!) and keeping y'all up with my travels on Instagram. Can't wait to show you what I'm up to!



8 comments

  1. Ok I love all the pink in this post! It's just so you and cute! Have an amazing time at Market in NYC! Hope that the weather is nice for travel!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the sweetest! I loved reading a bit more about why you got started blogging :) Have a great time in NYC! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting dressed should always be fun, especially with bright colors! Have an amazing trip to NYC <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been blogging for less than 2 months so 4 years seems like such a long time to me!! NYC is my absolute favorite city!

    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a blast in NYC! Love this dress and your clutch is gorgeous!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you're having a blast! Fun dress you got there.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I love reading these kinds of things.

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)