Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Happy Little Finds to Brighten Your Day!

Happy Friday y'all! I was pursuing Etsy the other day and found myself adding to my wishlist like crazy. Then I realized (surprise, surprise) that all my finds were bright & colorful! And I just started getting so stinking' happy looking at them... and I didn't want to keep the happy to myself! :) So today I'm sharing all my happy little finds in hopes that it adds some cheer to your Fri-YAY too!



{SHOP THE POST}


Cheers to a wonderful weekend! As of today I'm off to Anna Maria Island to celebrate my girl Emily turning 30- and I cannot wait to celebrate her! Girl's weekends are the best and 3 days at the beach will be straight-up heaven!! <3


2 comments

  1. This is such a lovely idea for a post and looking at all these lovely bright things has definitely brightened up my day :) I hope you are having a lovely weekend celebrating your friend's 30th birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun-and all so happy-you looked lie you were having so much fun with the birthday celebrations this week on Insta! --Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)