Hey y'all! WOW I am so sorry that I ended up taking a week-long hiatus from the blog! I took an amazing trip to Cali (eek I can't wait to share!!) and all the prep + travel meant that the blog needed a bit of a break. But I'm so so so excited to be "back in action" today!
One of the words that I love using to describe my wardrobe is "fun!" It is my steadfast belief that when you are having fun in what you wear, then you convey a happiness that can't be denied! That kind of spirit is pretty infectious to others around you as well :)
That's why I'm loving that so many sweaters this season are what I consider "statement sweaters." From ruffles, to bows, To cold shoulders (and somethings all three!) I'm loving the personality and pizzaz that is on the clothing shelves this season! When I saw the striped ruffle on today's look I was instantly smitten y'all! Just that little detail takes this look from an everyday navy staple, to something unique and head- turning! White jeans are the perfect base layer to let this look pop!











Everything about this look is just perfect! If you have to be warm, then you might as well be cute too! I love the detailing on the sleeves! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute sweater! I love the ruching detail on the sleeve!
ReplyDeletexo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
This sweater is seriously adorable! I need it! And loving the striped one with the bell sleeve too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about your trip to Cali! But how fabulous is this sweater, such amazing details <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
This sweater is so cute! I love the ruffles!! <3
ReplyDeleteX Merel
www.andathousandwords.com
This top is SO darling! I love ruffles as well and some of your suggestions are so cute. I need that bow sweater!
ReplyDeleteBy Lauren M
I love the idea of a statement sweater!! Give me all the ruffles and big bows. You linked to so many good ones, too. Those stripes are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteMeg, Borrowed Heaven
You make fall in Florida look great! Such a cute look!
ReplyDeleteI love all of those sweaters! The stripped and gray ones are super cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute sneaker you got there dear! I love the details on sleeves. Also, fab booties!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com