Top: Nordstrom (comes in tons of colors & some are on sale!) || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick (best jeans ever!) || Wedges: Dillards (on super sale!) || Apple Watch with this band || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch || Bangle: Kate Spade || Clutch: Betsy Johnson (gift, similar here)
Happy Monday and welcome to a brand new week!
I had the absolute best time in Gainesville this weekend (even though my poor Gators couldn't pull out that "W"); spending time with my sister and my best friend made for the most wonderful of weekends! It's feels like only yesterday I was in college, so now being back & staying with my baby sister (who is now a sophomore) is kind of crazy! She was supposed to stay little forever... why does time fly so fast??
Any who, I think it's time to talk about the elephant in the room... this showstopping pink top! I scooped it up a few weeks ago and have been itching to share it with y'all because I knew it would sell out SO fast (and it's already gone in several colors!). I know I have a habit of saying, "My favorite" or "this is the best" a lot... but this top is SO good y'all! The punchy colors (but it does come in black if that's your thing), the ruffles, the asymmetrical hem... it all adds up to a combo that makes my heart sing!
Top: Nordstrom (comes in tons of colors & some are on sale!) || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick (best jeans ever!) || Wedges: Dillards (on super sale!) || Apple Watch with this band || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch || Bangle: Kate Spade || Clutch: Betsy Johnson (gift, similar here)
I styled this outfit a little more casually today (I was channeling a date night look) but add slim black pants and some nude pumps and you would have the cutest look for work too! I'm all about standing out at the office- both for my work & my colorful outfits!
{SHOP THE POST}
Hope you are ready to make this week a wonderful one! I'm working on having TONS of new content around here- you don't want to miss a thing! :)











I saw a video of everyone singing Tom Petty in the stadium and I'm sure it was amazing being there this weekend - even if they didn't win!! I love that color on you & can't imagine a more perfect outfit combo for you! those wedges are so cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteOh I need this top! It's so cute and prefect for October. I am glad you got some sister time this weekend.
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
What a fun top! SO cute! And glad you got to head up to Gainesville for the weekend. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDeletelove all the color and your clutch is super cute! Happy Monday!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com
ReplyDeleteI have been eyeing this top for a while and I really just need to get it. It looks so adorable on you and I love, love, love the pink!!
ReplyDeleteHow fabulous is this top, definitely a showstopper! Loving the color and the sleeves! Boo to your Gators not pulling out the W, but glad you had an amazing weekend <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
Such a fun top! Loving the hot pink on you!
ReplyDelete~Samantha
http://goldcoastgirlblog.com
This top is so adorable! love the pink!
ReplyDeletexo,
Jacqueline
Stylin In St. Louis
You are so cute with that clutch to accent the pink! Love the top!
ReplyDeleteI love your bright colors! This top is the best, I agree!
ReplyDeleteBrooke
pumps and push-ups
This top is all kinds of amazing! I love how flowy it is, the color is stunning and the ruffle detail is beautiful! Gorgeous look Gentry!
ReplyDeletexx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com
Such a cute top and i love the little tote! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeletewww.tipsyheelz.com
Looking super in this pink, I've featured two pink dresses recently, it must be one of the seasons colours. x Cute top, styled beautifully. x Jacqui
ReplyDeletewww.mummabstylish.com
What a nice pink dress is this that she had wear in it.The Children's Place Coupon
ReplyDeleteThis is such a lovely top dear! Love the bellsleeve and the vibrant color!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com