Dress: Cabana Life || Shoes: c/o Oka-B (my style isn't online yet- love this option!) || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch || Apple Watch with this band
Can we all throw up some praise hands that it is FINALLY Friday?! Feels like it took the weekend forever to get here- and I for one need a few days of fun! A few days ago my "ABS" light went off in my jeep- and not knowing anything about cars I didn't think too much about it. But apparently it is really bad - ugh! So before I head out on my weekend adventure I will be sitting in a car dealership hoping to get it fixed quickly.
Not much can dampen my spirits though because this weekend is Homecoming at UF (my alma mater if you're new here!) and I can't wait to cheer on my boys in orange and blue!! It's also my best friend's birthday tomorrow so we are going to do some major celebrating- tailgate style! I absolutely cannot wait to show y'all the fun outfit I picked out as well! ;)
This dress from Cabana Life is perfect to kick off the weekend! When I first picked it out I was't even thinking UF, but then I saw my koozie and a lightbulb went off! My new orange Oka-B flats were the perfect match for this tailgate look! Now come on Gators... get up and Go!!
Dress: Cabana Life || Shoes: c/o Oka-B (my style isn't online yet- love this option!) || Earrings: c/o Lisi Lerch || Apple Watch with this band
{SHOP THE POST}
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend as well! Be sure you're following along on Instagram because I will be updating my "Story" throughout the weekend to share all the homecoming fun with y'all!











Yay for homecoming weekend! So jealous that you're going! Perfect outfit with those orange flats to cheer the boys on! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteYAY for homecoming weekend! I love the dress you grabbed. Jess at Just Jess
ReplyDeleteThis week was rough (and longgggg) to say the least, but yay for Friday! Enjoy every second of homecoming weekend girlie. That dress is perfection <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
oh yay, this is such a fun & spirited post! Love your school colors too!--Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com
ReplyDeleteHave the best time at homecoming! Dying over this spirited outfit!
ReplyDeleteWow. Would you look at those earrings? Unbelievable.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.nynomads.com
This is such a cute striped dress dear!
ReplyDeleteJessica | notjessfashion.com