Dress: Banana Republic (sold out but love this cute alternative) // Bow Necklace: XXI obsessed with this one) // Bow Belt: Kate Spade Outlet // Bow Heels: Antonio Melani (super similar) // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Ring: Victoria Wieck
Linking up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels, The Fashion Canvas, and Le Stylo Rouge for the Trend Spin Link-Up!








I love that dress. You look great.
ReplyDeleteThank you for helping me look fab in the photos! :) Couldn't do it without you!
DeleteFound you via Trend Spin link up. Love the dress. It does so much for you that you barely have to accessorize! - J
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting! :)
DeleteI adore this dress, and it looks fabulous on you! I saw this dress on The Classy Cubicle a while back, and I literally had it ordered online within 5 minutes. I actually wore it yesterday and got lots of comments!
ReplyDeleteYay! It's the best when you find a dress you (and others) love!! :)
DeleteI love the different widths of stripes on this dress - keeps it interesting! And the bow is just the perfect accent!
ReplyDeleteJenna from Visions of Vogue
Thank you so much!
DeleteThis look is amazing! So flirty, feminine, and fun! I adore how you styled it, you are a fashionista, and a beauty queen! ;)
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
XO, Claire
http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com
You are so sweet! Thank you so much!!
Delete