No one does neon better than J.Crew- I mean have you ever seen a more fun dress in your life?! This neon shift had me all abuzz the minute I saw it… and then I patiently waited for a great sale :) Just putting this dress on was an instant mood-brightner- how can you not smile when your dress needs sunglasses?
I hope you all have a bright and happy Monday- I was in a wedding in St Louis this past weekend so I'm working hard to get back into the "groove" today!









Love this dress! you look beautiful! I was at the factory store yesterday and there were some great deals. I just adore J. Crew.
ReplyDeleteMe too- and when you can get it on sale it's all the better :)
DeleteWhat a fun dress! Love the bright colors :)
ReplyDeletekstormfashionblog.wordpress.com
Thank you! I'm loving brights this summer (and always)! :)
Delete