Happy Tuesday Y'all! This sweet
J.Crew floral skirt has been making its rounds on the blogsphere lately and I have been totally smitten. Well over Memorial Day weekend I feel into the biggest shopping luck-out of ALL TIME! This beauty was at my local J.Crew store marked down to $20 (you read that right!)- then... it got even better! Not only was this skirt the last one in the store (and in my size), when I checked out it was an additional 40% off sale! That's right folks, this stunner cost me $12.88!!! What is the biggest steal you ever had while shopping??
Skirt:
J.Crew // Tee: Loft (
similar) // Wedges:
Payless (on sale for under $20) // Necklace: Technibond (sold out but
love this) // Bracelets:
Victoria Wieck, Technibond (coming June 23) // Ring: Technibond (sold out but
similar here)
PS- Don't forget that my code (GMBES) for 10% off your purchase at
eshakti is still valid (but only until June 19th)! Have fun shopping :)
loading..
Yay for a deal! You look adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the pattern play here! That is such a cute floral skirt!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Lexi
the-streetsofgold.com