Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

To the Max

Y'all have to know by now that I am the sucker for a great maxi. There is such a simple elegance when you throw on a maxi dress- it's the best kind of sophistication! You wanna know the best part of this maxi?! It was under $30 - gotta love an Old Navy steal!









Maxi: Old Navy (sold out but love this) // Opal Ring: Absolute // Bracelets: Victoria Wieck and Technibond (coming June 23)

Many thanks to Iridescent Photography for the great pictures- it was so fun working with you!

post signature

16 comments

  1. Love the maxi! I though for sure it was vintage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this maxi, I haven been to Old Navy in awhile, I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are always looking so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ease of the maxi dress, and your opal ring is stunning!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable maxi! Looks like I need to check out Old Navy. :)

    Jennie@http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cheeks are just the cutest things!! Love that maxi - great pick!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pattern on your dress and the colours at the bottom of it. It's halterneck which suits you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)