Top: Ann Taylor (Shop more gingham favorite below) // Pants: Gap // Flats: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop // Apple Watch
Happy Tuesday! I'm so excited to be back today with another edition of "Workweek Chic"- today showing y'all this darling gingham top & how to make it work appropriate! (It may be one of my favorite pieces in my closet)!
Now I have to be honest: I am a bargain hunter most of this time, so I waited until this top was on super-sale before scooping it up (which means it is now sold out- boo!) However, I have seen it popping up at some of my local AT stores, and you can always scope out Ebay or Poshmark :) In the meantime, let's chat styling tips!
To make this top work appropriate, I added my go-to black pants (seriously they are so comfy I could sleep in them!) and my Tory Burch flats. I wore this top for an afternoon meeting and then an upscale dinner with one of my vendors and got so many compliments on this sweet & simple look. My VP even said she loved it (which I consider the mark of a successful work look!)
{SHOP MORE GINGHAM FAVORITES}
Have a super awesome day y'all!
Linking up with Trend Spin Linkup & Two Peas in a Blog










I love this gingham top! It's adorable and will go perfect into fall. Glad you were able to find it!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
What a great outfit for the fall! Also, entirely appropriate top for the author of a blog called Girl Meets Bow ;)
ReplyDeleteSo dang cute!! I almost bought this! You've got me kicking myself now!
ReplyDeleteLove that top! I've been wanting Tory Burch flats for so long and I loved how you styled them!
ReplyDeleteMy Life as Alyson
I've been obsessed with that top for a while! Still don't know why I didn't get it, but it looks gorgeous on you! Thanks for linking up each week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a CUTE top!! Oh my... anything with bows and gingham and i'm all in! :) You look darling in this and love that you can transition it to work!
ReplyDeleteThat top is so fun! I've really been loving yellow this summer, and this yellow could be easily transitioned to fall too!
ReplyDeleteAshley // MyWellDressedLife.com
That is such a cute top! I love the gingham.
ReplyDeletehttp://tresfly.blogspot.com
Such a great top! Love the color and bow detail!
ReplyDeletexx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com
This gingham top is too cute! Love the color!
ReplyDeletexo,
Jacqueline
Stylin In St. Louis
First of all yay for gingham I have become obsessed. Second, I am constantly trying to get inspiration on what to wear to work so thank you for this!
ReplyDeleteLife is just Rosie
This is perfect for work and I love how fun it is!! Throw on a cardigan if you get cold and you're good to go! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteThat top is so fun! I love the gingham print and that bow is so you :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDeleteHow pretty is this top?! LOVING the bow and the fun color! <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
Oh I hear you I am ALL about the bargains, I recently got a $280 bag for $25! And this top is not only a score but is it totally on trend and gorgeous and looks spot on with the pants and the Tory Burch shores
ReplyDeleteHa! I am with your VP-You look so cute-gingham is a fav of mine too!
ReplyDeleteKatelyn
www.theyellowspectacles.com
super cute. love it with the bow, that is right up your alley!
ReplyDeleteb