Fall fashion Gentry… for real?! I know, I know… it's a hundred degrees outside and I'm chatting about fall! But fall fashions have started to hit stores, and now I'm DYING for the leaves to change and the temps to drop. Since I can't wear any of these pieces now (#thanksFlorida) I can at least get my closet ready (and you can too!) This is my go-to look for fall & winter (since they are one and the same in FL). Have you started prepping for the next season for yet?
PS- I just picked up
this boyfriend tunic (in all 4 colors.. shhhh) and I can't wait to style it for y'all! I have a feeling this is going to sell out ASAP & right now it's 30% off + free 3 day shipping with code "GOODTIMES". Buy now or cry later ;)
Thanks so much for reading! Have a fabulous day!
loading..
I love your picks! I've slowly started to buy a few fall pieces because seeing all the new stuff in stores is just to hard to resist!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
MyWellDressedLife.com
It's like a siren's song to buy fall pieces! ha!
DeleteYES! Bring on Fall!!
ReplyDeleteagreed!! :)
DeleteGreat fall picks! I'm so excited for fall. love anything plaid.
ReplyDeletePlaid is my love language in the fall for sure :)
DeleteAhhh I'm starting to think about fall too… I'm getting so tired of my summer stuff and want a change. Love your picks- those vests are definitely a staple :)
ReplyDeleteYou are going to see me wear them one too many times ;) And yes- I'm ready for a change!
DeleteI love the Target Booties!!! They would be an awesome idea, instead of walking around in regular cowboy boots!!!
ReplyDeleteyep- perfect for the seasonal transition!
DeleteLovely fall picks. I really like your selections.
ReplyDeleteThanks John!
Deletei love your selection of outfit
ReplyDeleteit very cute wear
getting ready for fall
Thanks Daisy!
Delete