Today I am so excited to share with you the event I co-hosted with Fiore Boutique on Saturday! I was thrilled when their sweet store manager, Lindsay, reached out to me about working together. Basically I got to do what I love the most- hang out with the most darling staff and chat with the coolest customers about clothing and styling! Most of the girls shopping were prepping for rush weeks, so it was a blast helping them pick out their looks! And it was fun meeting so many incoming Gator girls too :) #GoGators #ItsGreatUF
I can't thank the Fiore team enough for their hospitality and making Saturday a day to remember (they even let me style their mannequins)! Enjoy this look at their store and make sure you tell them I sent you over ;)

What a cute store, and it looks like you had so much fun hosting! Wish I could have been there!
ReplyDeletexo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
It was such a fun event! Thank you for your support! :)
DeleteLooks like such a cute shop! I wish I lived closer so I could check it out. I'll def. be browsing the fiore website for some new fall pieces! :)
ReplyDeleteAli
inPSYCHful Living
You will love all the sweet pieces they have! And their home decor is fabulous!
DeleteThis store is so cute, I wish I lived near it.
ReplyDeleteit is adorable! You'll have to check them out online (links above to the site)! :)
DeleteOh what fun! The store looks like it's packed with so many adorable things!
ReplyDeleteIt was a blast! Tons of goodies at every turn!
Delete