Since I'm away today playing in the mountains, I thought it would be fun to do a roundup of some of my #OOTD's that may not make it to the blog, but have made an appearance on Instagram. If you have any questions I don't answer please let me know :) Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful day!
Dress: Boohoo (similar) // Tote: Barrington Gifts (I'm obsessed!) // Bangle: Kate Spade (similar) // Fitbit Charge HR // Necklace: RJ Graziano // Sandals: Sam Edelman Gigi
On Me- Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Windsor // Sandals: Old Navy
On Ashley- Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer
Top: Loft (similar) // Skirt: Loft (similar) // Sandals: Sole Society (so comfy!) // Necklace: Ali Kahn // Watch: Bellezza // Mug: Tervis Tumbler
Dress: Old Navy (similar) // Sandals: Old Navy // Tote: Tory Burch (I think the straw is sold out so shop the York in other colors here)// Sunglasses: Target // Fitbit Charge HR
Tee: c/o Shopbop // Skirt: Gap // Samdals: Sam Edelman Gigi // Bag: Barrington Gifts // Mug: Lilly Pulitzer
Make today a fabulous one friends! XO






I Love reading you blog
ReplyDeleteit very nice to hear true word
you are very beautiful and love you outfit
All of theses are so cute! Loving your Barrington bag!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
I love instagram round-ups. Love all the prints and bright colors : )
ReplyDeleteI love the Lily Pulitzer Windsor dress! It is so cute! You look great in all of you outfits! And, I love the sandals in each picture!!!
ReplyDeletenice outfits and jewelry. My wife would love the sandals. thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletelove all the outfits and the jewlery and sandals really nice
ReplyDeleteI love all of the outfits shown here!!! My favourites are the Lilly Pulitzer dress and shorts! They are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI so love all your outfits!!! You have great style.
ReplyDeleteI love the Kate Spade bangle, and the Sole Society sandals!!! They look fantastic on you!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I can get on board with the "Boohoo" dress, or the tote from "Barrington Gifts", but I love the Lilly Pulitzer dress and shorts!!!
ReplyDelete