So this weekend Florida got something unexpected- a cold snap! Y'all I had to pile on the jeans/boots/sweaters/blanket scarves to stay warm! I sure wasn't expecting a "brrrr" moment in March!! Thankfully we are quickly warming up again, so I am celebrating in a bright yellow ensemble in hopes that it will coax the sun to stick around! ha! Do you think wearing bright colors makes you warmer, because I'm brighter than the sun?! :)
I hope that you have a bright and sunny Monday!









I think that southern cold snap took everyone by surprise! You look adorable in this cheery yellow, and that bag is too cute!
ReplyDeletexo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Thanks gals! It's such a bummer C. Wonder is gone- they had the best summer totes!
DeleteOkay, so you are the cutest! I love you in yellow and that C.Wonder bag is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet girl! RIP C. Wonder!
DeleteSuch a gorgeous top and bag. You look so pretty in yellow. Amazing backgrounds also. I love that lavender floral tree.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ada!! I love the fresh blooms in Spring! :)
DeleteLove this look, how fun!! Yellow looks great on you!!
ReplyDeletewww.Fashionabella.com
Thanks Whitney! XO
Delete