Y'all, if you have been a reader here for any amount of time, then it is no secret that I am a "bling queen" and I love my jewelry! I have never met a statement necklace that I didn't like :) I've been intrigued by Rocksbox for quite some time, so I was super thrilled when they asked me to try it out! If you haven't heard of Rocksbox, allow me to enlighten you… For $19/month, you get three gorgeous pieces of jewelry sent right to your door (handpicked for you by your stylist after you take a quick and fun style quiz)! Then you get to wear those pieces as long as you want! When you're ready for a new box of sparkle, you send them back and a new set comes. If you decide you can't live without any of your pieces, then you can buy them at a discount! It's really easy as pie!! And these days, who couldn't use a little more sparkle in their life?! Now, scroll to the end of this post for a fun SURPRISE! :)
I was gifted a three month trial of Rocksbox to try, but as always all opinions & ideas are my own! I only share products I use and love myself. Thank you for supporting the brand that make Girl Meets Bow possible!


It's so much fun to receive in the mail!
ReplyDelete