I don't know about you but I love awards season far more for the fashion than for the actual awards! There is nothing like the red carpet to inspire me to add a little more pizzaz (and feathers, sequins, and sparkle) to my everyday look! Although I didn't think there were any real misses on Sunday's carpet, there were definitely a few looks that made me swoon:
Emma Stone in Lanvin (that bow… I. Can't. Even)
Sienna Miller in Miu Miu (stop the presses- gorgeous!)
Jenna Dewan Tatum in Carolina Herrera (loved the lemon yellow)
Kiera Knightly in (probably the most controversial look at the ceremony, but I loved how etherial it was!)
What looks were your favorite?
loading..
My favorite of these is that pretty yellow dress :)
ReplyDeleteI loved that she choose a dress that was so different in color than all the others! :)
DeleteI never watch rewards shows, but always love checking out the fashion on internet and social media the next day! My favorite look was Reese Witherspoon's, although I am also loving Jenna Dewan Tatum's, though I have absolutely no clue who she is!
ReplyDeleteYes Reese looked gorgeous too!! I think Jenna is most famous for being Channing Tatum's wife- a pretty great job if you ask me ;)
Delete