Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Native Lands


I know that I've shared The Mint Julep Boutique with y'all before (and how much I adore them), and before Thanksgiving they offered 50% off the entire site, and this shopaholic couldn't resist that bait! I picked up two aztec cardigans that I'd been stalking in my wish list and I'm excited to share this one with you today! I had to wait to style them until Florida actually got the winter memo, but now that it's chilly I can justify sharing some sweaters ;) This cardigan is actually really thick (like I'm so toasty warm in it y'all!) but it makes for a perfect winter piece to bundle up in!

Also, I'm sorry that you've seen these pants about 10506735928 times- but if I could live in them I would! I even scooped up a second black pair during the After-Party Sale because I was so scared something would happen to my first pair! They are really that good!











Aztec Cardigan: Mint Julep Native Lands Cardigan (sold out but sign up for the restock, meanwhile love this, this, and this) // T-Shirt: Merona // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants // Boots: Michael Shannon via Off Broadway // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (old, similar) // Ring: Bellezza (old, similar)

I hope y'all have a wonderful week! It's another Monday but I'm hoping the week races by! :)

Image Map

14 comments

  1. This sweater is GORGEOUS! I just love color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing love! I was just in Florida over Christmas and the weather was AMAZING!

    XO Corbin Tate
    Classy South Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had so much fun! Florida is pretty fab in the "winter" :) XO

      Delete
  3. Obsessing over your sweater!! Thank you for sharing and joining in on the link up

    xo Laura Leigh
    www.LouellaReese.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your whole outfit!! Mint Julep Boutique has so many cute outfits.

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with the Mint Juelp- they are adorable!!

      Delete
  5. I loooove your sweater! The pops of mint and coral are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex! I love mint + coral as a color combo! :)

      Delete
  6. I really love a good Aztec sweater cardigan...I love the colors in this one! I have that similar Emily Maynard one and I love it!
    -Morgan
    California To Carolina
    The Gym Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Emily Maynard sweater is the best!! Love the colors in it!

      Delete
  7. LOVE this cardigan!! I seriously came close to ordering some of the travel pants during the sale, but refrained because I just ordered a few new pair of Pixie pants on Black Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of buzz about the Pixie Pants too- I may need to check them out b/c I'm seriously obsessed with my travel pants! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)