Lilly created 250 items for the line & 15 exlusive prints and items will range from $2-$150, covering everything from clothing/shoes/accessories for girls and women to home decor, entertaining, and outdoor decor. (You can read more about it here). You can follow along on Instagram @lillyfortarget too! Here are a few preview shots from their insta page that I am drooling over (I. Can't. Even):
Next, some sad news... C. Wonder will be closing it's doors. While I will miss their colorful and quirky style, there is a silver lining- currently they are offering 50% off everything! (Discount applied at checkout) Here are my current faves, but hurry because styles are going fast!
Finally... today is the last day to save 40% at J. Crew's winter sale (use code "STYLE2015" at checkout)! I picked up this tunic in black and blue ($29.99 each after promo!!)
Happy saving & shopping y'all!







Loooove those pillows!!! So excited!
ReplyDeleteEeek!! me too girl! :)
Delete