Thanks to my stylish mamma, this adorable bow blouse is now a part of my closet and the perfect party shirt! Nothing says "celebrate" like bows, bows, bows! Tucking it into tulle, and belting it with yet another bow made me literally put on my dancin' shoes :) I am ready for cocktails with my girlfriends and the after-party night out. What is your party perfect outfit?
Bow Blouse: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohls (here) // Skirt: Old Navy (old, similar here and here- on sale!) // Belt: Kate Spade Outlet (similar here) // Necklace: Premiere Jewelry Designs (old, similar here) // Pink Ring: HSN (similar here and here) // Shoes: Traffic (exact here)
Hope the parties are plentiful for you this spring!





This is one of the most adorable outfits yet! I can't believe the cute belt and shoes! TYJ
ReplyDeleteThank you! I just loved putting together this fun look!
DeleteThis whole outfit is just amazing :) I am a new follower coming over from the link-up! I love your style its so feminine and chic! Those booties are to die for!! Can't wait to read more of your blog!
ReplyDeleteTori
FashionBlingGirlyThings
Thank you so much! That is so sweet of you to say! I checked out your blog too and it is just adorable- Will be reading it regularly :)
DeleteDropping by from Stylish Tuesday! Such a pretty blouse, your mom has good taste :) I love that large cocktail ring too, so pink!
ReplyDelete<3 Vicki
wildeinthecity.blogspot.com
Thank you! She is the best lil shopping assistant- I've trained her well ;)
DeleteI appreciate you stopping by! :)
I'm a sucker for anything with a bow, but those RUFFLE BOOTIES! Oh my word they are beautiful. Thanks for linking up with Stylish Tuesday!
ReplyDeletexo, Paige
lifesapartydli.blogspot.com
Thank you for having me on the Link-up! :)
Delete