I know I'm not the only girl out there who has those days when I don't know what to wear. For someone who is constantly thinking about clothes, there are still times when I can't put two pieces together! So what do you do when your closet it stumping you? For me, I go to my favorites- whether it is a favorite piece, or in today's case, a favorite color combination!
I love, love, love, pink and navy together. There is something about the two colors that is so nautical, preppy, and classic (three looks I love). Whenever I am standing in front of my closet and struggling with outfit ideas I go to this color-combination and without a doubt I am always able to pull out a fun look!
What do you do when you are asking the eternal questions... What should I wear?
Barn Vest: Old Navy (in stores only, some colors online
here) // Polka Dot Waffle Knit Top: Old Navy (
here) // "Florida" Necklace: Sophie and Trey (in stores only, similar
here) // Skirt: Banana Republic (old, similar
here - on HUGE sale!) // Boots: Sam Edelman (
here- on sale!)
PS- Today I'm linking up with
Life's a Party, Dress Like It for Stylish Tuesday! Check out all the great looks from fellow bloggers! Thanks for hosting!
loading..
You are tooo cute!! Love the combo of pink and navy, and especially those polka dots! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are the sweetest! I look forward to reading your blog each morning- I'm always inspired by your adorable style! :)
DeleteLove how the Florida necklace you bought at Sophie and Trey looks with the navy barn vest and cute polka dot top! TYJ...
ReplyDelete