Well when this outfit came to mind it was like a lightbulb came on! I didn't have to over-think this look, it just came natural, and it's one of my favorite looks to date! Simple, classic, timeless- ohhhh, I just adore it!
Don't forget friends, that although life gets complicated, sometimes it's best to just K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Silly) and keep on going!
Gotta run... I have some geese to catch!
Sweater: Old Navy (on sale here) // Skirt: Loft (old, check ebay) // Boots: Sam Edelman Penny Boots (here) // Pearl Cluster Necklace: Forever 21 (here) // Ring: HSN (old, similar here and here)
![]() |
| Click Here |
PS- Once again I am linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-for Thursday. Check out the blogs of these lovely ladies and all the fun friends we are making!







Ok. That's just too cute. It goes together like it came in a pre-arranged set! TYJ......
ReplyDelete