Plaid Top: Gap (same shirt, different colors) || Jeans: Loft || Booties: Vince Camuto (on sale!) || Apple Watch
First of all, I have to thank y'all from the bottom of my heart for your overwhelmingly positive response to yesterday's post! Opening your heart and discussing your insecurities can be a scary, scary thing, but it leads to such great conversations & my love-tank is so full by your support! I will definitely continue to open up more and share my heart this year- so get ready :)
Now on to some light-hearted news: I have my first official "obsession" of the new year and it's a good one... Younger!! I don't know how I wasn't on the train for it earlier, but it's hilarious and witty and I can't get enough! With the lack of shows on over winter, I was scouring my on demand and came across it & i'm so glad I did!
First of all, I have to thank y'all from the bottom of my heart for your overwhelmingly positive response to yesterday's post! Opening your heart and discussing your insecurities can be a scary, scary thing, but it leads to such great conversations & my love-tank is so full by your support! I will definitely continue to open up more and share my heart this year- so get ready :)
Now on to some light-hearted news: I have my first official "obsession" of the new year and it's a good one... Younger!! I don't know how I wasn't on the train for it earlier, but it's hilarious and witty and I can't get enough! With the lack of shows on over winter, I was scouring my on demand and came across it & i'm so glad I did!
If you haven't heard it, it's about a woman, Liza, in her 40s who gets mistaken for 26 and decides to reinvent herself and start her career over as a 26 year old publishing assistant. Of course since she is 40 she has trouble catching on to the lingo and ins-and-outs of a 20 something, which makes it so much fun to follow along! Do any of y'all watch it?
Plaid Top: Gap (same shirt, different colors) || Jeans: Loft || Booties: Vince Camuto (on sale!) || Apple Watch
{SHOP THE POST}
PS- In case you missed my late-breaking news... catch up here!











I love that the plaid coloring is a little different than the normal reds and blues that have been around - I really like the brighter colored plaid here!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteI can't decide which I love more - the plaid shirt or the super cute booties!
ReplyDeleteNot only is that shirt adorable, those little booties are too cute! Love the light color of them.
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you one bit for constantly wearing this plaid shirt. The colors are so pretty and so different from your average red/navy color combo. You look so casual and cute!
ReplyDeletexo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
I definitely need to check out that show, sounds hilarious! And I'm obsessed with this plaid shirt, gimme all the colors!
ReplyDeleteXO Strawberry Chic
Love that plaid top - the color is perfect! I have been wanting to watch the show Younger because I'm a big Hilary Duff fan (yes, I just said that out loud!) so now I'll definitely have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors in this top they are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteKelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com
LOVE Younger!! so glad I found it too!! great cast!
ReplyDeleteThis outfit looks great on you!
Another fabulous look, that shirt is darling! And I really need to jump on the Younger train. I see commercials for it all the time, and need to just binge watch from the beginning <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
The colors in this shirt are kiiiind of amazing. I love it!
ReplyDeletewww.maggiealamode.com
I love that plaid shirt on you so much! And those booties -- some of my favorite, too!
ReplyDeletexx katie // a touch of teal