We're going to keep it short, sweet, and festive today... because I don't know about you but this week required too much coffee and too much wine! #ElectionProblems I'm so thankful that we are moving on now (& moving forward) but y'all what a crazy week!
So, I was recently "browsing" J. Crew Factory and adding pieces to my wishlist (does anyone else do this as a guilt free way of shopping?!) when I realized that all the pieces I had added made for two great looks based around this bright red blouse! With an edgy-yet-sweet faux leather pleated skirt- it's perfect for the workweek or date night. Dressed down with these ponte pants, you've got the chicest weekend look! Which way do you like it best?
Red Blouse // Faux Leather Pleated Skirt // Pearl Layered Necklace // Leopard Wedges // Black Winnie Pants // Leopard Flats // Crystal Drop Necklace
{SHOP THE POST}
Enjoy your weekends! I'm walking with my company in the Tampa Bay Heart Walk tomorrow and I can't wait to support such a great cause!




I basically have all the makings to recreate this both ways - thanks for sharing the inspiration and hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOpps! Sorry, I had a typo--anyways-Love you did a one piece two ways-love the chic graphic and those fun shoes! & thank you for your sweet remarks on my post!
ReplyDelete~Katelyn
www.theyellowspectacles.com
This look is perfect, especially with the upcoming holiday season! Love those Leopard wedges!
ReplyDeletexo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
I love both looks! Perfect for all the holiday gatherings coming up. Jess at Just Jess
ReplyDelete