Plaid Shirt: Old Navy (similar here) // Vest: Old Navy // Jeans: Loft // Flats: c/o Oka-B Sutton Flat (get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") // Tote: Kate Spade (similar here)
Well y'all, there is now no doubting that the holidays are here- I had my first red cup of the season!! I thought the perfect way to kick off the week would be to share what my Sunday style often looks like- and here it is :) We got out first serious cold front this weekend and boy was it a cold one y'all! I loved layering this preppy navy buffalo plaid with my trusty olive puffer vest (can't live without these) & wouldn't you know my vest matched my Oka-B Sutton flats perfectly! How fun is the sparkly gold bow?! #IDie #ButSeriously
On another holiday note, y'all know my love for Hallmark Chanel Christmas movies, and this year they are doing 5 nights of brand new movies starting Wednesday- I can't wait! They are kind of the cheesiest, sappiest things around but I love them so and they put me in the most festive holiday spirit! Between the movies and my red cup- it's Falalalalaa round here y'all!
Plaid Shirt: Old Navy (similar here) // Vest: Old Navy // Jeans: Loft // Flats: c/o Oka-B Sutton Flat (get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16") // Tote: Kate Spade (similar here)
{SHOP THE POST}
I don't know about you, but I'm sure thrilled about the short week this week & heading home for Thanksgiving on Wednesday- can't wait for some family time!













I love the green and blue paired together and that vest looks great on you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great Sunday outfit. I love your cute shoes. Mine have rhinestones on the toe and I love them, but the bow is super cute and i may need a new pair too!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
You can never go wrong with rhinestones either! :)
DeleteAaah, I'm so excited that winter is in the air! I love a buffalo check shirt with a vest (and your shoes, that tote, your bracelets...)! Cute cute!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Catherine: Classic Catherine
I'm just so thrilled Florida actually gets to participate in seasonal dressing with the rest of the country! ha!! :) Have a great day sweet girl!
DeleteHaha I totally rocked a very similar outfit on Sunday! Yay for cooler weather! And loving those flats, adorable! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes
ReplyDeleteseriously, you are so cute-love the color combo--Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete~Katelyn
www.theyellowspectacles.com
Loving that top and vest combo, and yay for your first red cup of the season! I can't believe how chilly it got overnight this weekend, and am sitting here bundled up. My northeastern blood has definitely thinned out the past few years! Cheers to a fabulous and short holiday week <3
ReplyDeleteGreen Fashionista
This is such a perfect, cozy fall outfit! We got a huge cold snap this weekend too and brrr! It was chilly.
ReplyDeleteI have been loving every single one of your outfit posts lately!!! And girl those shoes, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteErin, Attention to Darling
www.attentiontodarling.com
I agree with Erin - every outfit has been perfect lately! Love that red cup :)
ReplyDelete