Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer Sandford Pullover (sold out, similar here and here) // Jeans: Loft (I swear by these!) // Sandals: c/o Oka-B "Talia" Sandals // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (similar here) // Necklace: HSN (old, love this!) // Watch: Randy Jackson (similar) // "G" Ring: Technibond (similar)
... The hotter the weather?!
Ever have an outfit that unexpectedly becomes your favorite? This one is it for me! I picked up this pullover in my favorite shade from the Lilly Pulitzer After-Party Sale and thought that it was cute and would be fun for fall... never did I expect that I would get all heart-eyed the minute I put it on! With a flashy necklace and festive sandals- this looks is perfect for our steamy end-of-summer season. PS- is it really fall?! This weather sure doesn't feel like it!
Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer Sandford Pullover (sold out, similar here and here) // Jeans: Loft (I swear by these!) // Sandals: c/o Oka-B "Talia" Sandals // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (similar here) // Necklace: HSN (old, love this!) // Watch: Randy Jackson (similar) // "G" Ring: Technibond (similar)
{SHOP THE POST}
Tonight I'm speaking at our Junior League and Juvenile Welfare Board Celebration- wish me luck! We're celebrating 85 and 70 years in St Pete respectively, so I'm honored to say a few words! :) Can't wait to share how much these organizations mean to me & our wonderful city! Happy Tuesday!!
Linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup & Two Peas in a Blog














I love the bright pink color of this sweater, so fun!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
I can just imagine how comfy that top is!! Good luck with your speech tonight girl!! You'll rock it! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteThis bright pink is just gorgeous on you! I love how vibrant it is!
ReplyDeleteFizz and Frosting
Love your outfit! It is so simple but so cute! Good luck on your speech, you'll do great!
ReplyDeleteAshley // MyWellDressedLife.com
I love this! Skinny jeans with the pink top is stunning and the necklace. OH, it's great.
ReplyDeleteMissy
missymackenzie.com
I love this top!! I have the same one but with a print on it :) So flattering and comfy!! Looks great on you with the gold necklace and skinnies! Good luck with your speech!! You'll be great!
ReplyDeletePink is my favorite color! LOVE this look. Your top and sandals are gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com
You look pretty in pink!!!!
ReplyDeleteI’m pretty excited with this outfit I am wearing from my favorite Los Angeles brand TOBI – come on over at the blog & find out why! #shopTobi
Happy Tuesday!
Rebecca
http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com
I love this whole outfit! Jess at Just Jess
ReplyDeleteThat hot pink is sooo pretty- bright + vibrant ftw!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
I'm a big fan of color! Love that hot pink!
ReplyDeleteAbby of Life in the Fash Lane