Dress: c/o Tobi // Heels: Merona // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar here) // Bracelets: borrowed Jewels by Jen
While Monday might not seem like cause for celebration, I think it's the perfect time to share a party-perfect look! I like to think that if I dress happy it makes the day more fabulous :) ha!
I've always been a fan of a great fit and flare dress. This shape highlights the smallest part of every woman (making you look as tiny as possible)- but the flirty & flouncy hemline makes it perfect for a celebratory occasion! Baby blue isn't a color that I wear that often, but when I saw this shape & the gorgeous lace, I couldn't resist scooping it up! Now to find a party to wear it too... #InviteMe !
Dress: c/o Tobi // Heels: Merona // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar here) // Bracelets: borrowed Jewels by Jen
{SHOP THE POST}
This week is another busy one- I've got a packed schedule at work with tons of meetings & presentations and then I'm off on an exciting trip this weekend. Stay tuned to find out where I'm headed... !!
PS- Remember that you can get 50% off your first purchase at TOBI (and can use that discount on this dress or any other one of their gorgeous finds!)










Oh my gosh, this dress is too cute. Loving the color too! You'll definitely have to throw this dress on and use as a reason to unwind from. Your busy week.
ReplyDeleteThis dress is adorable and it just begs to be at a party! I love the flare skirt. Great look! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
That is a party dress! I love it! I think that color would transition well into the winter since it's sort of a icy blue :)
ReplyDeleteSarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts
That dress looks amazing on you! I love the laser cutouts and the color is just so fresh! Looks fabulous girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteLOVE this dress! The color is beautiful and I love the neckline!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect dress for a party! It's such a pretty dress. Hope you have a great (even if it's super busy) week!
ReplyDeleteThis dress is darling! So cute!
ReplyDeleteKatelyn
www.theyellowspectacles.com