This romper has been "mine" since the minute I saw it in Loft's preview catalogue a month before it was released! I rushed to the store and asked it's release date and on June 1st I hightailed it over to the Loft to make this baby mine (for realz) :) It was worth the hustle- because I'm all heart-eyed emoji over it! It is seriously so versatile! I've already worn it out with wedges and an arm party and today I'm styling it as a casual weekend look. Trust me, this piece is completely worth the drama!
Happy Thursday y'all! Make it a thirsty one ;)









I love a good hunt and this romper is worth it. Looks adorable on you!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Half the fun is the hunt... right?!
DeleteHi Gentry! This romper looks great on you! I fell in love with it also form the preview catalog. Love the punch of color and pattern! :)
ReplyDeleteinPSYCHfulliving.com
Thanks Ali! If you haven't tried it on yet I've got to recommend it :) You will love it!!
DeleteSuch a cute romper, you look great!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny!
DeleteSuch a pretty romper, it looks fabulous on you :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kate! Happy Friday!! :)
DeleteLove your romper, so perfect for summer!!
ReplyDeletewww.Fashionabella.com
I'm obsessed- best purchase of the season! :)
DeleteI love the story behind this romper :) It's fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
XO Strawberry Chic
Thanks Amanda!! :)
Delete