Zara White Crop Top (Under $30!) // J Crew Striped Pull-On Skirt // High Rise Pants (Options Here) // Vince Wedges // Sam Edelman Dayton Sandals (33% off!) // Tory Burch Crossbody // Merona Straw Tote (sold out, Similar & on Sale!) // Kate Spade Studs // BaubleBar Pink Tassel Earrings
Think Wednesdays aren't that much fun?! Think again!! My sweet blog-friend Kristina of Medicine & Manicures is celebrating her two year Blogiversary (congrats girl!!) and grabbed her gal pals to celebrate! The best part is that YOU are the big winner! :) Use the rafflecopter below to enter to win this adorable Kate Spade Watch (can I win?!) and go wish Kristina a happy happy day! {Giveaway will run until Tuesday June 30th}





such a great look! So happy I came across your blog!
ReplyDeletexoxo,victoria
www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com
Thank you so much! So glad you "found" me too! Have a great day!!
DeleteI['m so interested in the crop trop trend but definitely don't want to show too much skin! Thanks for the suggestions girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteAnytime! Can't wait to see if you try it out! XO
DeleteCrop tops are so fun for summer and those pink tassel earrings are so cute! I may need to snag those.
ReplyDeletexo, Whitney and Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
They are super fun!! I think I'm ready to give it a try :)
DeleteYesss- those pink tassel earrings are adorable! And thanks so much for joining in on the giveaway!! xo
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for having me!! Woo-hoo for fun celebrations!! :)
DeleteThe crop top trend is difficult trend to handle but with the right tips it can be done! I love the skirt you paired with the crop too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lanae! I actually just bought the skirt and I adore it! I'll be styling it soon! XO
Delete