There is nothing more classic than black and white stripes, and on days when I'm looking for that extra boost of confidence in my wardrobe I can always count on this combo to see me through. I love that this dress is made extra interesting by the mixing of striped between the top and the skirt- it gives it that "little something extra" (as Elle Woods would say!)
I'm sorry I'm a little late in posting these photos, I picked up this dress a few weeks ago and now it's almost sold out (insert sad face emoji) but I've linked the sizes that are left as well as a fabulous alternative below!
Dress: Loft Striped Flare Dress (almost sold out, so this is a fab option) // Shoes: Payless (great option) // Necklace: Forever 21 (love this) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Belt: Kate Spade // "G" Ring: Technibond (love this)
Happy Tuesday y'all! Today is my Friday eve since Thursday I leave for Charleston!! I'm so excited!! :)







Your bow details are just darling!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston
ReplyDeleteThanks Biana! You know I can't resist a bow (or two!) :)
DeleteThat dress is adorable. I love black and white stripes for summer.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess! Stripes are my weakness in life! ha!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat dress! I love a good black and white striped dress! =)
ReplyDelete~Alyssa~
shesalyssarenee.com
Follow Me:
Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin
Thank you! I can't ever resist a stripe!
DeleteAdorable, as always! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Laura!! XO
DeleteSuch a cute dress! And I LOVE that necklace, so fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love a good bow detail :)
DeleteLove a good classic black and white look...the bow necklace is the perfect finishing touch!
ReplyDeleteThanks Allie! Nothing makes you feel more chic than black and white right?! :)
Delete