Besides having an extra day off of work (insert praise hands emoji) holiday weekends bring my very favorite "S" word... SALES! I would not be a good friend if I didn't share all the fabulous ones with you! To make it a little easier to navigate, I've alphabetized the list below (because goodness there are a lot! :) And if I missed any- let me know! Happy shopping and saving!
Banana Republic- 40% off sitewide with code "BRSUMMER"
Baublebar- Up to 30% off sitewide (depending on number of items you purchase)
Boden- 30% off sitewide
Gap- 40% off with code "SUMMER"
J. Crew- 30% off everything with code "WEEKEND" (includes sale styles!)
J. Crew Factory- 50% off everything! (Prices as marked)
Lilly Pulitzer- Gifts with Purchase at each spend level
LOFT- 40% off everything (no code needed!)
Red Dress Boutique- 30% off sitewide with code "FIRECRACKER"
The Palm Tree Boutique- 25% off with code "MEMDAY25"
Enjoy this long & relaxing weekend! I'm so excited for some much needed R&R and fun in the sun!

Ahhh I love Sex and the City.. that is one of my favorite scenes :) Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I love SATC marathon days :) Have a great weekend!
DeleteLove that SATC picture! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletexo, Nina
www.lawoffashionblog.com
Thanks girl! You too!
Delete