Since I spend 40+ hours a week in my office, I thought it was only fitting that I share a work look with you! Although my office is quite fashionable, and one can get away with quite a lot (we are a Fasion HQ after all!) some days I really love keeping it classic. I fell hard for this J. Crew tassel top when I saw it online, and knew it would be perfect to jazz up my workweek look! Speaking of jazz, lately I'm loving adding a Bourbon and Bowties bangle (or two or three) to my wrist to add a little extra personality. Working in a cubicle doesn't have to mean sacrificing your style- how to you spice up your look at the office?
Top: J. Crew Tassel Trim Top // Pants: Gap Slim Cropped Pants // Necklace: Absolute // Watch: Bellezza // Bangle: Bourbon and Bowties // Shoes: Payless (old, love these) // Ring: Victoria Wieck (old, love this)











I love this top, I like outfits like this for work too.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny!
DeleteI am obsessed with my bourbon and bow ties bangles and wear them all the time! Cute work outfit! Simple and stylish.
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
B&B is just the cutest! And she lives right down the road from me so it's fun to support a hometown girl! :)
Delete