Hey y'all! Sorry I was MIA yesterday. Spring is turning out to be a crazy, busy time for me & preparing for the presidency next year (and all the retreats for my new leaders) is a pretty insane time commitment! So I took my day off to take lots of new blog photos (y'all are going to LOVE them!!) and catch up on my emails/planning for Junior League! Plus, one of my favorite gal pals, Stephanie, is coming into town this weekend to visit so I deep-cleaned my apartment in preparation! I'm so excited to see her and her adorable lil baby bump- she's the cutest mamma-to-be! Eek!
And whether you worked or played yesterday, I hope that there was a little bit of relaxation thrown in. Speaking of relaxation, Jadelynn Brooke is becoming my absolute go-to brand for relaxing in! They are three adorable sisters based out of Texas who have created to perfect lifestyle brand for the modern, preppy, Southern girl (like moi! :) ) Think anchors, plaid, and a whole lot of pink- in one word… Perfection!









What a cute sweatshirt, perfect for any southern girl!!
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Whitney & Blaire
Peaches In A Pod
Thank you Whitney! I agree :)
DeleteI had the day off yesterday too, and it was great! If I can go a good six hours without talking to or seeing another human being it's like a vacation! This is such a fun tee today, you are great at finding fun brands!
ReplyDeleteDays off are so needed once in awhile! I really enjoy finding fun new brands! :) Hope you had a great day back at work! :)
DeleteJealous of your super productive day yesterday! Your “day off” outfit is the cutest! I need that shirt!
ReplyDeleteThank you Christina! You will fall in love with everything on the Jadelynn Brooke site!
DeleteLove custom shirts for lounging!
ReplyDeleteMe too! It just makes it more fun :)
DeleteSuch a cute top! I need it! BADLY! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you "need" it too! :)
Delete