I've been wanting to "make over" the blog for awhile, so that when you came and visit it felt 100% like you were really hanging out with me (sparkly bows & shopaholic tendencies and all)! When I came across Ash from The Grits Blog I knew I had found the perfect designer to bring my vision to life! Ash was extremely easy to work with, available to answer questions whenever I needed, and super sweet! Plus she kept me in the loop throughout the process so I always knew how things were progressing. I can't thank her enough for the AMAZING job that she did! Y'all I so very highly recommend her!
Feel free to search around the new site, and let me know what you think! I'd love to hear your feedback!
Merry early Christmas to Girl Meets Bow :) And Merry Christmas Eve to y'all!

Ahh! Thank you so so much for your sweet words. I am just so glad you love it - because I really do to! I love the pinks and blues and glitter! If you need anything at all just let me know!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ash! You're the BEST! :)
DeleteWhat a fun makeover! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)
DeleteLove the new design girl! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThank sweet girl! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
DeleteI'm actually really obsessed with your new blog! It's adorable! -Mal
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to hear that :) Thanks Mal!
Delete