One of the patterns I love most is polka dots- I mean there is just something so innately cheerful in the circular little pattern! Now make those polka dots multi-colored and I just can't keep the smile off my face :) I thought this fun and cheerful look was the perfect way to end my outfit posts for 2014! I can't wait to share my new year's goals with y'all tomorrow (it's been so hard to decide on just a few!) and then it's onto 2015- and y'all I have a feeling it's going to be the best one yet! Cheers!
Tee: Target - Girls section (last year, similar in navy) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (old, same skirt different color) // Boots: Sam Edelman // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (my favorite & under $25) // Ring: Bellezza (old, similar) // Headband: Local Boutique (love this)







What a cutie!! Wishing you all the best for the New Year!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com
Thank you sweet Rebecca! Happiest of New Year's to you as well! xo
DeleteCute bright combo! I love this tee!
ReplyDeleteI wish it was still in stores- it's so fun!
DeleteSuch a cute outfit, love it! And I love that you shop in the girls section, I've started doing that too!
ReplyDeleteGina
Pink Wings
I can always find the best steals in the girl's section! It's a hidden treasure! :)
DeleteI love this outfit! Wish I got this top, and I love it paired with the gold chain necklace! This reminds me of a look I did in the summer, def check it out! http://strawberrychicxo.blogspot.com/2014/06/funfetti.html
ReplyDeleteAmanda
XO Strawberry Chic
Thanks so much Amanda! I loved you look too- that lime green skirt is fab!
DeleteLoving all the colors!! So cute and the background is perfect!!!
ReplyDeletewww.Fashionabella.com
I was so excited when i saw this setting- it was too perfect! :)
DeleteThis top! I have it too! So fun and colorful!
ReplyDeletexo,
Jacqueline
Stylin In St. Louis
Yes it is! I can't wait to see you style it!
DeleteWhat a darling look! Happy 2015
ReplyDeletexo | The Fashion Forecast
Thanks Erica! Happy New Year!!
DeleteYou always look so great! I love this cheery look! Where were these pictures taken? The background somehow looks a bit familiar to me!! As always, thank you so much for joining J and me for the Celebrate Southern Linkup! Cheers and Happy New Year! :)
ReplyDelete